Hi, I upload popular EDM.

Audiosurf_it

Hi, I upload popular EDM.

Postby Audiosurf_it Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:14 pm

About me & my vids:
Hellos, you can call me Zero, or Z. I upload EDM music videos of genres including: Dubstep, Drumstep, Electro, Glitch Hop, Drum & Bass, House, Electro-House, Progressive etc. I want to specifically announce that I'll be adding some new genres including: Techno, Electronic, Dance, Dance-Electronic and Breaks.

The videos I upload have a different "visualizer". It's not exactly a visualizer but gameplay of a rythm-based game. In a few words, the game generates a map to play on based on the song. The faster the song, the harder it can get. The videos contain a lot of vibrant colors and movement so I don't recommend them for people with epilepsy.

I do recommend them for people who want some "on drugs" content, and I recommend it even more if you like to get high (say, watching my vids while high will take you to another dimension).

About video quality:
All my videos now are full HD 1080p or 1920x1080 at 60fps with MAXED graphics settings in game. When I started I used to upload 720p but that changed soon. As for the gameplay all my gameplays are done in a way that I get the biggest score in every level. Perfect professional gameplay. In 3 cases from my 136 vids I made a tiny mistake which you will understand if you visit my channel.

Extras:
I play this game for 5 years now and I won't stop til I make at least 1000 videos. Anyways, the channel name is "Audiosurf it". https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_NHn1ElnEUE5Ks7mqXxSgw

Return to “User Introductions”