Hi im in desperate need of help here, my videos seem to die with no views

FuckenWizard

Hi im in desperate need of help here, my videos seem to die with no views

Postby FuckenWizard Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:55 am

Hello im a gaming youtuber with 1500 subs i pour hours into my vids and i do everything in my power to grow my channel, ive been making videos non stop for my channel since i started it earlier this year i pour hours into creating videos and try and improve from every video. most recently i created what i thought was my best video yet with hours of editing work put into it ( i am a gaming channel for fps games and the video i am referring to is a gaming montage) the video turned out fantastic and a lot of my friends think it is by far my best work yet. here is my question why do my videos die with literally 30 views ( i have 1500 subs...) when other channels with lower sub counts producing the same videos get thousand of views.... i watched all the pubg montage videos under that search tag and most of them have more than 5000 views with no thumbnails or really poorly made thumbnails one video with 10 000 views has no video tags !!!! but my video just dies i am extremely frustrated i pour my heart and soul into these vids and the just die please can anyone explain what i am doing wrong?????? also every video i upload i promote on twitter Instagram Facebook everything.... is it my channels name ??? do i need to change it to fluffywizard ?????

Return to “User Introductions”