Three Brothers, One Channel!

TheKellingBros

Three Brothers, One Channel!

Postby TheKellingBros Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:23 pm

Hey guys my name is Nick and I run the YouTube channel, The Kelling Bros, with 2 of my brothers.
We are from Rhode Island

We joined the forums hoping to find new people, new ideas, and a new platform to grow with.

We started YouTube to show off our hobbies, and now it has expanded to making short films and gaming videos.

We run a different channel, we made gaming videos and short films in the past, but this past summer we started doing "Lego Dam Breaches" which really blew up, but due to weather where we live that'll have to be on the back burner till the Spring. So right now we focus on gaming videos of all types, since it techinally is 3 different people making videos.

We upload at least once a week, usually Fridays. Sometimes we are late and we occasionally miss an upload, because we are busy or sick :/. Recently we start doing more and more videos, and one day it will become a daily upload.

We love making short films and playing videogames, but in actuality I, Nick, play Division 1 college soccer. The next Kelling Bro, Zack, plays Varsity HS Football and Track & Field, and the other Kelling Bro, Nate, plays soccer on the 3rd best premier team in the nation!! I also am a prospect to end up becoming a professional soccer player.

Thanks for checking us out guys!

Return to “User Introductions”