Hello everyone!

Nebojsa Terzic

Hello everyone!

Postby Nebojsa Terzic Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Nebojsa. I am 16 year old and i am from Serbia. Since i was younger, i loved technology and i was always interested in computers, phones, cars and similar.

When i was 15, i got diagnosed cancer. I decided to fight through it like a man. But i also decided to do something that can help others in that time instead of lying in bed doing nothing. While fighting through all that, i started to upload on YouTube. It helped me a lot, my time passed faster and i was always giving my best to improve my content. I had 5 surgeries and this year, i spent almost 3 months in hospital without getting out, so i made a pause from YouTube. When i finished with surgeries and got home, i started recording again.

All that happened to me taught me many things, and some of the things i learned is to respect my life and take care of my health much more and better than i used to and overall focusing on being a better person and helping others. I am healthy now and i give my best to make my content better and to share my knowledge with other people. Thanks for taking your time to read this! :)
Muneera123

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby Muneera123 Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:17 am

hello to everyone

Hi, I am working as a SEO Executive in Certvalue company. In that we are providing ISO Certification Services to different organizations in the world. majorly Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, India, Singapore, South Africa, Oman, England etc

ISO 14001 Registration in Singapore

ISO 9001 Consultancy in Kuwait
certvalue111

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby certvalue111 Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:03 am

Hello, I am chirag working in Certvalue Company with the position of SEO Executive. We are the best ISO certification Consultants to provide ISO Certifications in major countries of the world. Such as Dubai, Kuwait, India, Oman, Jordan, Dubai, UAE.
ISO 9001 Consultant in Saudi Arabia| ISO 17025 Certification in Saudi Arabia

Return to “User Introductions”