[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Hello there! - The YouTube Community | #1 YouTube Forum & Gaming Forum

Hello there!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Fissshie

Hello there!

Postby Fissshie Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:43 am

Hi there.

My name is Liam and people call me Fish or Fissshie. I adopted the name for my love of blobfish and one of my first things I ever favourite on the site I usually go on called Imgur. My "mascot" is therefore a fish and it resembles me in a way, especially since when I was younger I loved to swim. Now, I love legitimately drowning myself in water. As in drinking gallons and gallons a day. I love it.

My channel is mostly focused on gaming and I love to play some certain first person shooters such as Rainbow Six Siege. I record on there mostly and have recently gotten into the newly famous game: Fortnite. Additionally, I love racing games such as Need for Speed (however, I do not play them much despite how much I like the type) and horror games, such as Friday the Thirteenth and Dead by Daylight.

So what got me into YouTube? I had a massive interest in website design which most of my friends were interested in PR, social marketing and social media. So it was a pretty good partnership until I tried editing as they suggested using Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects. I had learned how to do editing via After Effects first and started a music channel in the early years of my YouTube "career". Despite using uncopyrighted music, my channel was shut down and moved over to gaming. Which now I enjoy playing with friends whilst battling anxiety.

You can see my latest contribution to the YouTube community with more content @

I plan to start streaming on , however with my curriculum at college I have a problem with finding the right schedule especially since I have trouble sleeping. It's not necessarily a great idea to start straight away, but definitely something I plan for the future and something I look forward to. In the meantime, I have everything set up.

If you're interested in my work, you are able to find links on my profile relating to and my , and onwards to my .

Nice to meet a new community and hopefully I can meet new friends here.

Kind regards,
Liam
Fissshie

Re: Hello there!

Postby Fissshie Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:54 am

Thank you my dude :) ^
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “User Introductions”