Hello there!

Fissshie

Hello there!

Postby Fissshie Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:43 am

Hi there.

My name is Liam and people call me Fish or Fissshie. I adopted the name for my love of blobfish and one of my first things I ever favourite on the site I usually go on called Imgur. My "mascot" is therefore a fish and it resembles me in a way, especially since when I was younger I loved to swim. Now, I love legitimately drowning myself in water. As in drinking gallons and gallons a day. I love it.

My channel is mostly focused on gaming and I love to play some certain first person shooters such as Rainbow Six Siege. I record on there mostly and have recently gotten into the newly famous game: Fortnite. Additionally, I love racing games such as Need for Speed (however, I do not play them much despite how much I like the type) and horror games, such as Friday the Thirteenth and Dead by Daylight.

So what got me into YouTube? I had a massive interest in website design which most of my friends were interested in PR, social marketing and social media. So it was a pretty good partnership until I tried editing as they suggested using Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects. I had learned how to do editing via After Effects first and started a music channel in the early years of my YouTube "career". Despite using uncopyrighted music, my channel was shut down and moved over to gaming. Which now I enjoy playing with friends whilst battling anxiety.

You can see my latest contribution to the YouTube community with more content @

I plan to start streaming on Twitch, however with my curriculum at college I have a problem with finding the right schedule especially since I have trouble sleeping. It's not necessarily a great idea to start straight away, but definitely something I plan for the future and something I look forward to. In the meantime, I have everything set up.

If you're interested in my work, you are able to find links on my profile relating to YouTube and my Twitter, and onwards to my Twitch.

Nice to meet a new community and hopefully I can meet new friends here.

Kind regards,
Liam
certvalue111

Re: Hello there!

Postby certvalue111 Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:27 am

hello there...this is really very nice vedio. I absolutely enjoyed watching this.. thanks for sharing.. I'm going to subscribe to your channel..
ISO 9001 in Lebanon
Fissshie

Postby Fissshie Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:54 am

Thank you my dude :) ^
Sobhana123

Postby Sobhana123 Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:56 am

Hello, I am Sobhana working in Certvalue Company with the position of SEO Executive. We are the best ISO certification Consultants to provide ISO Certifications in major countries of the world. Such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, India, Oman, Jordan, Dubai, UAE.
ISO in Jordan

Return to “User Introductions”