TDMedia Introduction

TDMedia

TDMedia Introduction

Postby TDMedia Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:01 pm

I am terrible at these but here goes. My name is Raven and I am the creator of TD Media, along with my wife Lotus. We have been content creators in YouTube for over a year now. It has just been merely a hobby for the most part. Something fun to do that just might make me a couple extra bucks some day down the road if I kept trying.

In November that all changed after my wife finished a course in digital film editing. We became charged with ideas and a passion to create new and better content. At the time I was a long haul truck driver, and when you watch my Vlog videos, I talk about that life. When I retired from the road in December, I had a new driving mission. I wanted to build my channel and become a serious content creator. We started by first upgrading our equipment. By Equipment I mean car and smartphone. The car was necessary because the other was unreliable. The smartphone upgrade was necessary because I was tired of filming with a low resolution. We changed our channel format, changed what we were filming and changed our style.

Now we have created a few videos since I have returned. We have almost doubled our numbers from 49 subscribers to 91 and from less than 2,000 views to almost 4,000 views. To me the growth was great and it has given me a lot of pride to create. I hope you will take a look at my channel, link enclosed with it. I would like to work with other YouTubers and be able to grow as an artist.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrTX7f ... _as=public

Hope to converse with all of you soon!

Return to “User Introductions”