Necrovarius Here

Necrovarius

Necrovarius Here

Postby Necrovarius Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:25 pm

Hello Everyone,
I hope this post finds you all doing well!
I have been on youtube for a little over a year and I want to start boosting my channel, and hopefully find some subscribers who love what I do.
So what do I do? Well, I work on Computers in my spare time, I own my own business that allows me to build my own custom PC's. In addition to that I work Full time at an Airline. My life is busy but I make it a point to make videos and upload on a fairly nice schedule.

I have been playing games since I was a little child. My first game was Mega Man for the Original Gameboy. My gaming started ramping up when I discovered Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening. I dropped probably 300 hours playing and replaying that game! When I grew up and out family got our first Computer (Windows 98) I really got hooked with Star Wars: Shadow of the Empire.

College came about and introduced me into MMO's and FPS games. Those were the years! I would show up to our special place in college and we would game on our overheating Dell Inspiron 1500 from 8am until they kicked us out at 10am.

Anyways, enough about that.
My youtube channel features a nice array of videos. Here are my series that I am running right now.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCesfVu ... KzFMj_WwYQ

The Oblivion Projekt | The Elder Scrolls IV
Deadly Premonition
Bioshock Remastered
Vidcon Vlogs

I have been playing Oblivion for a while and have broken the series up into seasons. Each episode runs from 30mins to an hour. Deadly Premonition is the love child of Resident Evil and LA Noire with terrible humor. Last but not least, Bioshock is one of my all time favorite games. I have never beaten it so I am using my channel to record me completing it. I finished the Vidcon Vlogs, check it out still though!

Let me know what you think, and if you can offer any advice or help on how to grow. Please let me know!
UnsocialHours

Re: Necrovarius Here

Postby UnsocialHours Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:59 pm

Hello,

This forum is no longer active unfortunately , however, check out UnsocialHours, we are a new community looking to help out YouTubers and be more active than this current forum.

Posting on our forums you will get more views!

http://www.unsocialhours.com
Join UnsocialHours for a more active community
www.unsocialhours.com

Return to “User Introductions”