Hey Everyone! New Gaming YouTube Channel

holymolykevbot

Hey Everyone! New Gaming YouTube Channel

Postby holymolykevbot Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:40 am

My name is Kevin and I just recently began uploading gaming videos to YouTube. I've only been doing it for about a week and have been uploading twice daily, which I hope to be able to continue to do. Having just begun I know I still have a lot to get used to and a lot to learn/improve on. I currently am in the middle of my first two playthroughs so there are around 10 videos up at the moment. I don't plan to stick to any particular genre of game, just more of a mix of games that I'd enjoy playing as well as any games anyone may suggest to me in the future...so I'll be open to any suggestions.
My goal is to grow the channel, and I know that may take time, but I'd love to be able to create a community around it. Communicating and interacting with viewers is key, whether it be through the comments, messages, or any other way, so being able to create a relationship with them - or just anyone who enjoys the content I put out - is a very important part of this for me.

If you'd like to check out the channel, feel free! It would mean a lot.
The channel name is HolyMolyKevbot.

I really appreciate anyone who took the time to read this and feedback is more than welcome!
Thank you! :)

Return to “User Introductions”