Teardrops charm was a combination of nature themed charms

loanable

Teardrops charm was a combination of nature themed charms

Postby loanable Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:56 am

This specific beautiful filigree charm combines old with new, because on trend teardrop adopts a classic style. Occasionally there tend to be some variants in just about every countries release of brand-new PANDORA collections. The dainty PANDORA Teardrops (796460) charm was released during the PANDORA Autumn 2017 Collection in england, Europe, Australia and New Zealand although not in North America. To me this charm is classic PANDORA, without any blingy cubic zirconia stones along with a refreshing new design. At just £25 it's also very affordable and makes a great addition to pandora disney uk any collection.

The Teardrops charm has a charming filigree design comprising of solid, outlined and dotted teardrop shapes. The contrast of the smooth silver with all the textured pattern is genuinely beautiful and highlights how simple charms is usually the prettiest. I thought the Teardrops charm was ideal for the Autumn collection, as being the teardrop silhouettes look similar to pandora disney charms uk falling leaves, drifting from the breeze.

The Teardrops charm carries a sweet dotted circle on either side. This is the exact same design as previous PANDORA openwork charms including Flower (790890), Heart (790964) plus Picking Daisies (790965) necklaces. All of them have got lovely, pure designs which work in many themes and are pretty versatile. The PANDORA feature, S925 ALE is tucked away within the Teardrops charm underneath one of pandora jewelry outlet sale the solid teardrop figures.

My initial thought relating to styling the Teardrops charm was a combination of nature themed charms. I favor to think of this first design like a country garden with butterflies fluttering across the flowers and the Teardrops charm is compared to glistening dewdrops on your lush grass. The Pink Butterfly Smooches Murano Charms (791621) look darling while using Fascinating Blush Crystals (791729nbp). The Lacewing Butterfly Clips (791256) as well as the Vintage Butterfly Pendant Charm (791255CZ) give a twenties glamour feel. Both Lacewing Butterfly Clips and pandora disney uk sale the Butterly Kisses Murano charms are currently for sale in the PANDORA Rue La La sale.

Return to “YouTuber Spotlight”