What is your youtube channel? let us all check each other out!

juvsado

What is your youtube channel? let us all check each other out!

Postby juvsado Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:44 pm

Also publish:

1.What you are doing?
2. How many subscribers you got.
3.How many subcribers do want i the future. What is your goal !! ?

You can reach you goal !! Grow your traffic organically with Youtube SEO. Actually only few people that know that SEO exist and those who know it, use it. Because how you market your videos will DIFFERENTIATE your success from your COMPETITORS.

When people search for your niche and do not find information from you because you are not listed in the first page on Youtube, they are going to assume you do not exist and move on. For more information:
https://christiantopshop.com/collections/you-tube-seo
Tamra

Re: What is your youtube channel? let us all check each other out!

Postby Tamra Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7mVPY ... nJc2Kh1KPA

1. I post everything, from different types of beauty related videos, vlogs, challenges, and tag videos. i would like to do gaming in the future once i learn how to screen record with a good program and such.
2. i currently have 799 subbies.
3. I have no specific goal. I just have always loved the YouTube community (although it has gotten more hateful as the years have passed ive realized). I want my audience to grow based on if they truly like the content i put out. I of course would love to get suggestions for videos, but i really would like to have my freedom of me being able to enjoy what i post as well as have others enjoy watching. I have had my channel since about 2009. Never was really persistent with posting. I do have a full time job and just had a baby so i do tend to get busy and side tracked with posting, but i believe i would be more motivated in trying harder if i did have a good supportive audience. The subbies i have currently don't seem to watch my content once i upload nor do i get much interaction with my audience (such as thumbs up and comments).

Thanks for letting me share! :)
Aureolin

Postby Aureolin Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRuwph ... YABT6KXeCg

1. I make Let's Play videos with a twist! I play mainly scary games right now while wearing a heart monitor so you can see my heart freak out while I play.

2. I only have 18 subscribers right now, but I've only had my channel up for a few weeks. I do post daily though, so I'll just keep working hard!

3.My main goal is to conquer my social anxiety by being comfortable with about 100 people consistently watching me. My long term goal is to be the first female YouTube gamer in the top ten ranking! :D Help me get there by coming and checking out my channel! If you like what you see, please subscribe!
Outss

Postby Outss Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:50 pm

I thought Tamra's subscriber count is pretty impressive! ^^ and the videos are decent maybe just work on the grading of the vids. Keep it up!

I make hip hop content, music etc.

My subscriber count is at 193

my goal for this month is 200

www.youtube.com/outss1
CaptainKapper

Postby CaptainKapper Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:47 pm

My name is captainkapper and i mostly post gaming videos. i mostly do rocket league and shooter games and i have 140 subs. my friend is at 160 so i am trying tot achieve the goal of 200 subs. if anyone wants to.collab let me know

Return to “YouTuber Spotlight”