Former rugby player Jarryd Hayne draws p

sherry2018love

Former rugby player Jarryd Hayne draws p

Postby sherry2018love Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:44 pm

Former Australian rugby player Jarryd Hayne's first padded practice with the 49ers was a succe s.After winning player of the year honors in Australia's National Rugby League, the 27-year-oldHayne decided to take a shot at the NFL. He signed a three-year contract with the Niners in March and then impre sed coach Jim Tomsula during Fozzy Whittaker Jersey a May minicamp.MORE: Top 10 49ers of all time | Stop talking about what Ray Rice 'deserves'That praise continued on Wednesday during San Francisco's first fully padded practice of training camp. While taking on hard-hitting linebacker Nick Moody, the 6-2, 220-pound Hayne held his own against the 6-1, 245-pound Moody.Hayne is listed as a running back and later impre sed 49ers running backs coach Tom Rathman during Kawann Short Jersey team drills, according to the team'swebsite.Hayne has concentrated on technique, especially during blocking drills, knowing he needs to keep his pad level low. He was succe sful doing that Wednesday, drawing an "attaboy"from Rathman, a former 49ers fullback.I think every time a running back goes against a linebacker and youve got to put your body in front, that Carolina Panthers Jersey s what were looking for, Hayne told reporters following practice. Toms ma sive about that. Tom obviously had a great career back in the day. He loves all that contact stuff. Hed do it every day if it was legal."Hayne admitted to the San Francisco Gate that getting hit by Moody "shakes you around a little bit" and conceded that he'd be sore the next day. But he also is relishing the tough "Rathman special" drills.I think the biggest difference is youre wearing a helmet and shoulder pads, Hayne said. You go a lot harder into tackles and you go with a lot more force. It does impact you differently. For me, Ive just got to keep working on my game and figure out the best fix thats going to put me in the best position to Vernon Butler Jersey pa s-protect or run the ball.

Return to “Video Promotion”