Brandon Marshall after Terence Crutcher

sherry2018love

Brandon Marshall after Terence Crutcher

Postby sherry2018love Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:47 pm

Broncos Jared Veldheer Jersey linebacker Brandon Marshall drew eyeballs as the first player inthe regular season to kneel during the national anthem, and now hes discu sing the recent shooting of TerenceCrutcherby police in Tulsa, Okla.I did see the Terence Crutcher video, Marshall said Tuesday, via The Denver Post. Its very saddening, especially to hear someone Josh Mauro Jersey in the helicopter say, That looks like a bad dude. How does that look like a bad dude? Youre way up in the air. Thats something thats disturbing, but thats exactly the reason were protesting."STEELE: Kaepernick critics' silence speaks volumesCrutcher, a black man, was unarmed last week when he was Brandon Williams Jersey fatally shot in the street by police. The incident was caught on dash cam and helicopter cameras."One thing I have an i John Brown Jersey sue with is people are really, extremely (ticked off) and mad about us kneeling and protesting peacefully. How come they dont have that same type of anger toward the situations that are going on? I think everybody needs to check themselves."

Return to “Video Promotion”