LeSean McCoy on Chip Kelly I dont think

sherry2018love

LeSean McCoy on Chip Kelly I dont think

Postby sherry2018love Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:49 pm

LeSean McCoy was taken aback when the Eagles traded the Pro Bowl running back to Buffalo last month.He still has not spoken with Eagles coach Chip Kelly about the reason for the trade, which sent McCoy to the Bills in exchange for linebacker Kiko Alonso. McCoy, the NFL's rushing leader in 2013, has Ray Lewis Jersey his own theory for the move.MORE: Latest on Hernandez case| Blount suspended for opener| Tynes suing Bucs"I don't think he likes or respects Tim Williams Jersey the stars. I'm being honest," McCoy told The Philadelphia Inquirer on Monday. "I think he likes the fact that it's 'Chip Kelly and the Eagles.'"Since Kelly took over the Eagles, they have traded McCoy and quarterback Nick Foles, let free agentwide receiver Jeremy Maclin leave for Kansas City, released longtime Eagles Todd Herremans and Trent Cole andcut receiver DeSean Jackson."It was 'DeSean Jackson a high-flying, take-off-the-top-of-the- CJ Mosley Jersey defense receiver.' Or 'the quick, elusive LeSean McCoy,'" McCoy said. "I don't think (Kelly)likes that."Chip felt like I wasn't a fit for his offense. But why not say that?It's hard to say that because if you turn on that tape when Albert McClellan Jersey that (offense)isn't going, I make that (stuff)happen. You see, he can'tsaythat. But I think that's how he felt."To replace McCoy in the backfield, the Eagles signed both DeMarco Murray and Ryan Mathews in what McCoy deemeda "panic move."

Return to “Video Promotion”