Patriots Julian Edelman apologizes to re

sherry2018love

Patriots Julian Edelman apologizes to re

Postby sherry2018love Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:25 pm

Julian Edelman had a Drew Brees Jersey fun interaction with a ref during the Patriots' playoff game against the Texans.Thanks to NFL Films' SoundFX, we were able to listen to the receivermic'd upand hear what he said to official Keith Ferguson. The play in question is believed to be on Edelman's 48-yard reception in the second quarter.MORE:Patriots' defensive parts make up a top-ranked wholeTexans coach Bill O'Brien had complained about the play toline judge Tim Podraza, who said he'd discu s it with other officials.Patriots WR Julian Edelman had a fun interaction with a ref last game."My therapist yells at me for that." pic.twitter.com/6aYL31EM3d Jordan Heck (@JordanHeckFF) January 19, 2017Below is a transcript of their interaction:Edelman:What did I Patrick Chung Jersey do?Ferguson:Earlier, on a play that went that way, you shoved off a little too much. OK?Edelman:But he put his ... he engaged on me.Ferguson:I know, but you extended.Edelman:If he engages on me, it says in the rulebook I can hit his arm off.Ferguson:That's right, you can hit his arm off. Trent Murphy Jersey Edelman:I was like thatFerguson:I didn't throw a flag, OK, but I'm just telling you, you were Stefon Diggs Jersey real close.Edelman:I get so defensive. I'm sorry.Ferguson:Don't do that, though.Edelman:My therapist yells at me for that.Texans fans will probably be upset the ref admitted that Edelman pushed off on such a crucial play, but there's nothing to be done about it now.

Return to “Video Promotion”