Voice acting work for a Batman animation.

jtommie

Voice acting work for a Batman animation.

Postby jtommie Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:45 pm

Voice acting work for a Batman animation!

To introduce myself shortly Im a 18 year old animation student in Europe.
And besides loving animation, I also really love batman and superhero stuff in general.
So I thought why not make a fan animation for Batman, it's vaction here so I have al the time for it.

And that brings me here I have written the script for the short animation, and I have also already made
a animatic. (for those that don't know what a animatic is it's basically the story sketched and timed so you
can get a rough idea of the end product. If you still don't now what it is you can read this:
https://www.bloopanimation.com/animatic/ )
So I have that and now the last step for that I can animate is that the lines for the characters are recorded.
I actually tried recording the line's myself but it just did not sounded right.

Now a bit about the animation and the characters.
the style/humor of the animation are more like the old Lego stop motion videos from Forrestfire 101(on youtube)
with even a reference to one of his old videos in the plot of my video. I really want to make a more funny gotham
city also kinda like the old batman show with Adam west but not as goofy as that show.
(Maybe I will even make more episodes there not that long so I think I could manage it next to school in the future.
so keep in mind that can be a possibility.)

The roles I searching voice actors for now are:
there no age restriction for any roll I'm happy with what I can get but this is kinda a idea how i would like to make
the characters sound.
Batman with a normal voice and batvoice (you that have one)
Robin with a kid like voice not to high pitch (not to young)
Joker Joker voice with a crazy laugh
Gordon serious voice
Police oficer just a guy saying on line to Gordon
and the amount of lines everyone has.
Batman 17
Robin 8
Joker 3
Gordon 2
Police oficer 1

What I can give you in return:
I can't pay anyone I my shelf will not even make money from this, but what I can do is credit you in the outro of
the video with any social media and credit you in the description.

So If your intrested
comment below with:
which role / rolls our interested in an I will send you the lines so you can record them.

You won't need the highest quality mic (if you have only better) but just record it in quiet space.
Joe

Re: Voice acting work for a Batman animation.

Postby Joe Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:29 pm

Hey, I can do a pretty legit batman voice (more the voice from the dark knight trilogy than Will Arnet ) and ive got a pretty decent condenser microphone I can record with. If you're interested, contact me on Discord @joe13r#0036 because I hardly check back on this website.

Return to “Collaborations”