Looking for recording partners!!!!

switchkorn1

Looking for recording partners!!!!

Postby switchkorn1 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:41 am

I am searching for some recording partners who are really serious about grow their channels. I currently have 2 channels ATM. One is a sports gaming channel nearing 500 subs (491 at the time of posting this), but that channel mostly consists of hockey. But a few days ago I created a new channel for all games. I will advertise my new channel on my old one so it should grow fast. But besides that I would like any YouTuber with any amount of subs to join me in creating some quality content. I would like 4 to 5 ppl but all are welcome to contact me. I do have a few qualifications. Not all are necessary but I would prefer them. After all I dream of doing YouTube as a job one day, so join me and this could be our journey! But for the most part I enjoy making videos!!!

Qualifications I prefer (not required!)
-at least 17 years of age I'm currently 20
-will be willing to record multiple videos a week
-has gmod
-has either a pc or Xbox one sorry PS4
-speaks English
-must be consistent
-not affended by dark humor
- ENJOYS PLAYING GAMES AND LOVES A GOOD LAUGH!

thanks for reading and I await your reply!
Also you can contact me on twitter @Not2Blad5
:)
harada57

Re: Looking for recording partners!!!!

Postby harada57 Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:54 am

The Polar Gamer

Postby The Polar Gamer Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:26 pm

Hello switchkorn1, I am a 14 yr old who wants to start a gaming channel and would love to collab with you. I have an xbox One and I would be more than happy to collab with you so we both can make good content and both of us can grow. WIN-WIN! :)
The SLG

Postby The SLG Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:05 pm

Hey, The Polar Gamer!
I'm a Youtube who is also looking for a partner and I fit couple of requirements.

Qualifications I don't fit

1. I am not 17 years old yet. I am currently 14 years old.
2. I cannot record several videos a week. I can only do a couple because of high school.
3. I don't currently own Gmod, but this is not a problem because I have the money to buy it, so you could ignore this one.

Qualifications I do fit
1. I do have a PC, but not a Xbox One.
2. I can speak english, this is not put through Google Translate.
3. I am very consistent, I just try to be.
4. Dark humor is not offensive to me.
5. And I definitely enjoy playing games!

I hope that we can become great friends! If you want to contact me, my twitter is @SadLonelyGamer.

From,
The Sad Lonely Gamer :mrgreen:

P.S. I don't check this site often, so don't bother replying to this message. Just DM me on Twitter.
Brandonbee8

Postby Brandonbee8 Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Hey SLG. I would love to collab with you. I'm a 17 year old male with a PC and Xbox one. I would need to aquire gmod, but I can film a couple vids a week.
LouieHNTP

Postby LouieHNTP Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:44 pm

Hey switchkorn1,

I'm looking for recording partners too. I watched one of your channels and liked it a lot. I never collab, so I don't have this experience, my english is not great, but decent enough. I don't have gmod, but it is easy to fix. And I'm a little bit over your age requirement, I'm 29.
Well, I will leave my channel link below, so take a look and message me if you have interest.

How not to play
Thanks

Return to “Collaborations”