How to cancel my McAfee renewal?

NorahSmith

How to cancel my McAfee renewal?

Postby NorahSmith Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:58 am

The status and positioning of any form of antivirus in the market is primarily dependent on superior forms of tools and features embedded in it. This is why professionals and engineers work hard to make sure none of the virus or malware enters the system.

No wonder McAfee Antivirus is considered to be a most prominent form of security software present in the market. if due to some reason the McAfee Antivirus does not function in an appropriate manner, then just dial McAfee refund phone number UK +44-800-756-3354. The professionals will make sure in guiding you the correct steps for canceling the renewal of McAfee Antivirus.

The list of points mentioned below is the perfect way of resolving the problem: -

• The user, first of all, needs to Click on My Account, which is located at the top right of McAfee Downloads Website.

• Then the user needs to login using your email address and password and later on Click login. If the user is not having McAfee Account then select New User.

• In the next stage, Click Auto-Renewal Settings.

• in the last stage, Select Turn off. If your Auto – Renewal is set off, then, in this case, user does not need to do anything else.

This way user in a very simple and easy manner will be able to execute work of canceling the renewal of McAfee Antivirus.

McAfee Helpline Number UK new.jpg
McAfee Helpline Number UK new.jpg (95.41 KiB) Viewed 98 times

Return to “Computers and Technology”