Free Watch Beauty and the Beast (2017) Filme completo com legendas em Portugues

paripu

Postby paripu Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:01 am

Beauty and the Beast (2017)
DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2p8Gv9b
WATCH: http://bit.ly/2p8Gv9b

Watch NOW!! Watch Beauty and the Beast (2017) Full Movie, Watch Beauty and the Beast (2017) Full Movie Free Streaming Online with English Subtitles ready for download. Watch.BeautyandtheBeast.Full.Movie.Online.Free!., Download.Watch.BeautyandtheBeast.Full.Movie.Streaming.Online.Free.Download.HD.. Film BoxOfficee Beauty and the Beast (2017) Online Free Full Movie ~ Beauty and the Beast (2017). Full Movie Free Streaming Online with English Subtitles prepared to download ~ Beauty and the Beast (2017) 720p, 1080p, Brrip, Dvdrip, Camrip, Telesyc, High Quality, No Buff, Box Office movies, Beauty and the Beast (2017) had a considerable measure more to love than scorn. None of that in this crisp advertising. Best case scenario Beauty and the Beast (2017) will get a Big fans on the world.

Sinopsis :A live-action adaptation of Disney's version of the classic 'Beauty and the Beast' tale of a cursed prince and a beautiful young woman who helps him break the spell.
Cast: Emma Watson, Dan Stevens, Luke Evans, Kevin Kline, Josh Gad, Ewan McGregor, Stanley Tucci, Audra McDonald, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Ian McKellen, Emma Thompson, Jolyon Coy, Hattie Morahan, Rudi Goodman, Adrian Schiller, Haydn Gwynne, Ray Fearon, Sophie Reid, Rafaëlle Cohen, Carla Nella, Zoe Rainey, Clive Rowe, Harriet Jones, Tom Oakley, Beth Willetts, Simone Sault, Mandy Montanez, Leo Andrew, Steven Butler, Daniel Ioannou, Dale Branston, Lynne Wilmot, Michael Jibson, Jane Fowler, D.J. Bailey, Alexis Loizon, Rita Davies, Thomas Padden, Henry Garrett, Gerard Horan, Sharon Gomez, Jimmy Johnston, Nathan Mack, Daisy Duczmal, Harry Marcus, Oscar Francisco, Kai Gordon, Tom Burgering, Joey Brown, Freddie Hunter, Daniel Daszek-Green, Samuel Brown, Max Brophy, Skye Lucia Degruttola, Lara Decaro, Gemma Fray, Adelaide Morgan, Timia Julien-Box, Sonoya Mizuno, Abigayle Honeywill, Jazz Peters, Lily Frazer, Stephanie Elstob, Nicole O'Neill, Cassie Clare, Sophie Carmen-Jones, Sophia Brown, Leah West, Naomi Weijand, Jasmine Takacs, Ruth Steele, Lucy St Louis, Katie Singh, Kayla Radam, Courtney Pruce, Nicola Mooi, Anna Momcilovic, Samira Mighty, Fiona McDonald, Abiona Omonua, Cassie Macmillian, Emily Loumba, Jennifer Leung, Ella Kora, Hannah Kenna-Thomas, Billie Kay-Piper, Shireen Jathoonia, Blythe Jandoo, Chelsea Inez, Leah Hill, Selina Hamilton, Helen Gulstan, Lucy Alexa Gilbert, Cj Field, Cordelia Farnworth, Paige Drury-Lawrence, Natalie Davis, Tanya Cumberland, Ava Brennan, Daisy Boyles, Holly Bluett, Koko Basigara, Sophie Atkins, Gabby Antrobus, Rhianne Alleyn, Hayley Ainsley, Danielle Acors, Marina Abdeen, Nathan Vaughan Harris, Ben Clare, Ben Fox, Tim Stanley, Jody Hall, Rebecca Mckinnis, Dawn Buckland, Ellen O'Grady, Alison Jenkins, Ebony Molina, Nicola Keen, Freddie August, Phil Grannel, Jak Allen-Anderson, William Bozier, Vivien Parry, Jacqui Jameson, Norma Atallah, Wendy Baldock, Peter Challis, Sandy Strallen, Jemma Alexander, Chris Andrew Mellon, Alison Harding, Obioma Ugoala, Dean Street, Gizmo, Alex Gillison, Dan Trotter, Karl Farrer, Charlotte Worwood, Marat Khairoullin, Johanna Smitz, Lindy Pieri, Tyrone Love, Alona Leoine, Erica Melargo, Richard Banks, Jeremy Cave, Luke Fictitious, Chloe Collingwood, Isobel Hamilton, Rossana Silva, Crystal Compton, Marlonde Pierre, Paul De La Rosa, Clem So, Teresa Shaughnessy
Genre: Music, Family, Fantasy, Romance
Production: Walt Disney Pictures, Mandeville Films
Keyword: #france #magic #castle #fairy tale #musical #curse #anthropomorphism #creature #held captive #gothic #18th century #beast #3d #3d stereoscopic

STEPS TO WATCH
1: REGISTER FOR FREE
2. CHOOSE Beauty and the Beast (2017) Movie
3. WATCH THIS LIVE STREAM IN HD.
4. ENJOY WATCHING THIS MOVIE GUYS

It's hard not to spoil a story that we have known for 26 years but I will try. Let me start by saying that my hopes for the movie were not the highest in the world, but it was actually pretty good, better than expected.

The live-action feature manages to flesh out a few things from the animated version, it wants to blend the Disney cartoon and the fairy tale of old and it achieves just that with barely no effort. It is also to notice that Emma Watson gives a tremendous performance as Belle and Dan Peters tho a CGI character for almost the entire movie makes a lovable beast. Emma Watson personifies the beauty in the inside and the outside, you can really tell that she put all her effort into honoring this timeless story.

The supporting cast was terrific, the songs we know and love will draw you to tears but the real diamond in the rough here is Josh Gad as Lefou. Not only was he amazingly funny as Gaston's sidekick but he was also his own person and the character with more personal growth of the entire cast, this could very well be his movie.

However, what kills the enjoyment as I had feared was Luke Evans' performance as the antagonist Gaston, he was more of a cartoon than the actual cartoon version from start to finish, a cliché scene after scene not believable as a person, not even as a cartoon character. It was a poorly written character and a horrible performance, I was by the end either wishing I could watch the same movie with a different Gaston or that he hadn't even been there. Some tongue in cheek moments are also cringe worthy and manage to kill the make belief of the story.

Countering the good with the bad I have to say with a clear conscience that I rate this 6 out of 10. Sure, it is enjoyable to be seen once, maybe twice... but it is not at all remarkable, nor is it timeless. There is beauty in the film, just not enough to counter all the beastly choices the filmmakers made. There's nothing there that wasn't there before.
If you are lucky enough to have children you will know that each child tends to have "their" Disney feature: for my second daughter (then 4) that film would be "Beauty and the Beast". With a VHS video tape worn down to the substrate, this is a film I know every line of dialogue to ("I'm especially good at expectorating"). So seeing this movie was always going to be a wander down Nostalgia Avenue and a left turn into Emotion Crescent, regardless of how good a film it was. And so it proved.

Taking no chances with a beloved formula, most of the film is an almost exact frame-for-frame recreation of the original, with the odd diversion which, in the main, is to slot in new songs by original composer Alan Menken with Tim Rice lyrics. For, unlike "La La Land" this is a proper musical lover's musical with songs dropping in regularly throughout the running time.

Which brings us to Emma Watson's Belle. I've seen review comments that she 'dials it in' with a humourless and soulless portrayal of the iconic bookworm. I can't fathom what film those people were watching! I found Watson to be utterly mesmerising, confident and delightful with a fine (though possibly auto-tuned) singing voice. Her 'Sound of Music' moment (you'll know the one) brought tears to my eyes. There are moments when her acting is highly reminiscent of Hermione Grainger, but this is about as crass a criticism as saying that Harrison Ford has done his "Knock it Off" snarl again.

I even felt that the somewhat dodgy bestiality/Stockholm-syndrome thing, inherent in the plot, was deftly handled by her. Curiously (and I feel guilty for even thinking this) the only part I felt slightly icky about was the age difference evident in the final kiss between Watson (now 27) and the transformed beast played by Dan Stevens ("Downton Abbey") only 8 years her senior. I think the problem here is that it is still difficult for me to decouple the modern feminist woman that is Watson from the picture of the young Hogwarts schoolgirl. (I know this is terrible typecasting, and definitely my bad, but that's the way it is).

Stevens himself is fine as the cursed prince, albeit that most of his scenes are behind the CGI-created wet-rug that is the beast. Similarly, most of the supporting stars (Ewan McGregor as Lumière, Ian McKellen as Cogsworth, Emma Thompson as Mrs Potts and an almost unrecognisable Stanley Tucci as the maestro Cadenza) are similarly confined to voice parts for the majority of the film. Kevin Kline is great as the supremely huggable Maurice. But the performances that really shine though are those of Luke Evans ("The Girl on the Train") as the odiously boorish Gaston and Josh Gad (Olaf in "Frozen") as his hilariously adoring sidekick LeFou. Much has been made of the gay Disney angle to this element of the story, most of which is arrant homophobic nonsense since the scenes are pretty innocuous. In fact the most adventurous 'non-heterosexual' aspect of the film, and a scene that raises by far the biggest laugh, relates to a completely different character.

Most of the songs delivered in the film are OK without surpassing the versions in the original. Only Dan Steven's dramatic new song "Evermore"- as one of the few really new 'full-length' songs in the film – has 'Oscar nomination' written all over it. However, the film eschews the 'live-filming' approach to song production featured in recent musicals like "La La Land" and "Les Miserables", with some degree of lip-sync evident. Whilst I understand that 'imperfection' is not a "Disney thing", I found that lack of risk- taking a bit of a disappointment.

In terms of the special effects, by today's "Jungle Book" standards, they are mediocre at best. I wondered at first if some of the dodgy green-screen work was delivered that way to make it seem more "cartoony", but I doubt that – – why bother? More irritatingly, the animated chattels in the castle, especially the candlestick Lumière, are seriously unconvincing. Mrs Potts, the teapot, and her son Chip, the cup, are rendered as flat and two-dimensional. There should have been no shortage of money to thrown at the effects with a reported budget of $160 million. Where has the Disney magic gone?

The film also seems to be rendered primarily for a 3D showing (I saw it in 2D). I say this because some of the panning shots (notably one around the library) to me just ended up as an unimpressive blur of mediocrity. Most odd.

The director is Bill Condon responsible for the modestly well- respected but low-key "Dreamgirls" and "Mr Holmes" but also the much derided "Breaking Dawn" end to the "Twilight" series. As such this seems to have been quite a risk that Disney took with such a high profile property, and I would have been intrigued to see what a more innovative director like Chazelle or Iñárritu would have done with it.

However, despite my reservations it is bound to be a MONSTER hit in every sense of the word, and kids aged 5 to 10 will, I predict, absolutely adore it (be warned that kids under 5 may be seriously scared by some of the darker scenes, especially the two wolf- attacks). For a younger age group, I would rate it as an easy 10*. As an adult viewer, given that I have viewed it through the rosy tint of my nostalgia-glasses (unfortunately you cannot hire these at the cinema if you haven't brought your own!), this was an enjoyable watch. Despite my (more than expected!) slew of criticisms above my rating is still a generous 8.

(For the graphical version of this review, and to comment on it, please visit bob-the-movie-man.com).
Greetings again from the darkness. An entire generation still enjoys their childhood animated movie memories thanks to Disney's The Little Mermaid (1989), Beauty and the Beast (1991) and The Lion King (1994). We are now a quarter-century later and Disney is looking to re-create the magic (and hopefully cash in) with Live Action versions of all three …as it did with Cinderella (2015) and last year's The Jungle Book (sensing a trend?). Up now is director Bill Condon's mixture of live action, CGI and music for Beauty and the Beast.

The 18th century story (1740) by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve was re-written and shortened by Jeanne-Marie Leprince de Beaumont after Barbot's death. Director Jean Cocteau's 1946 French film version looks to have been a key influence for this updated 'Beast', while the 2014 version with Vincent Cassel will probably now be rendered forgotten. Screenwriters Stephen Chbosky (The Perks of Being a Wallflower) and Evan Spiliotopoulos (The Huntsman: Winter's War) team with Oscar winner Condon, whose musical movie resume includes Chicago and Dreamgirls, to inject some contemporary aspects to Belle's personality, as well as a bit more backstory for quite a few characters … all while staying true to the 1991 version.

Emma Watson proves a nice choice for Belle as she has what it takes to be nice yet tough, while still being an oddball within her own community. Belle is a bookworm who dares to help other girls to read, while also being the brains behind her father's (Kevin Kline) work. She realizes her neighbors view her as a curiosity – and there is even a song to prove it! Ms. Watson brings strength, independence, and courage to the role. These traits and others are on full display even before her first encounter with the beast.

Dan Stevens ("Downton Abbey") is the beneficiary of an extended backstory for the Prince, which includes a large dance and musical production at the castle, leading to his being cursed for having no love in his heart. Most of the scenes with Beast utilize CGI for the face and head. This effect worked for me as I found the look fascinating and able to fulfill the necessary emotions, though the non-beast Prince would be considered the weakest link in this fairy tale chain.

Since the comparisons to the 1991 version are inevitable, and certainly a matter of personal opinion, Luke Evans made a wonderfully pompous Gaston, while Josh Gad was quite humorous as LeFou, Gaston's loyal sidekick who is also the center of the misplaced controversy (not worthy of discussion here). The staff – both live versions and special effects – includes Ewan McGregor as Lumiere, Ian McKellan as Cogsworth, Emma Thompson as Mrs. Potts, Audra McDonald as Madame Garderobe, Stanley Tucci as Maestro Cadenza and Gugu Mbatha-Raw as Plumette. Each bring their own touch to the roles, with Ms. McDonald being a particular standout, and Ms. Thompson having the most thankless job as replacement for Angela Lansbury.

While I found this version quite enjoyable and well done, it's a bit confusing why the decision was made to go so dark and foreboding. It's not young kid friendly at all, and seems as if the target audience is millennials who were raised on the 1991 version. This was done at the expense of inviting a new generation to explore the story and characters. Parents should probably avoid taking any kids under age 10 or 11, and the film easily could have received a PG-13 rating. 8-time Oscar winner Alan Menken returns to score the film (he did the 1991 version as well), plus he wrote new songs with Tim Rice and there are some original lyrics by Howard Ashman. With only one viewing, it's doubtful any of the new songs will be instant classics, but "Be Our Guest" is a definite crowd-pleaser (again).

Of course, it's an impossible task to please everyone when you mess with the classics, but overall, it's a nice twist for fans of the 1991 animated version. Likely a missed opportunity to bring new youngsters into the fantastical BATB world, it does show that the animated to live action transformation can be well done … and that's a relief with The Lion King and The Little Mermaid on the way. Dear Disney – don't mess 'em up!

Online Dailymotion, Beauty and the Beast (2017), download 5Shared, Beauty and the Beast (2017), Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to Beauty and the Beast (2017) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, Beauty and the Beast (2017) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately Beauty and the Beast (2017) , or download Beauty and the Beast (2017) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Beauty and the Beast (2017) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. Beauty and the Beast (2017) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online Beauty and the Beast (2017) , Full Episode, Beauty and the Beast (2017) , Online Youtube, Beauty and the Beast (2017) , Online Dailymotion, Beauty and the Beast (2017) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming
Tag : Beauty and the Beast (2017) , Beauty and the Beast (2017) , Beauty and the Beast (2017) Full, Beauty and the Beast (2017) Movie, Beauty and the Beast (2017) Streaming, Beauty and the Beast (2017) Online, Beauty and the Beast (2017) 2015 Full Movie, Beauty and the Beast (2017) Movie Online, Beauty and the Beast (2017) Download, Beauty and the Beast (2017) Full Movie, Beauty and the Beast (2017) Straeming full free
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) HD 1080p
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) HDQ
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) Megavideo
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) Tube
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) Download
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) Megashare
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) Youtube
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) Viooz
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) Putlocker
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) instanmovie
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) Dailymotion
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) IMDB
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) Torent
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) Mediafire
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) 4Shared
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) Full Movie
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) Full
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) Streaming Full
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) HDQ full
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) Download Sub Beauty and the Beast (2017)
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) Sub Beauty and the Beast (2017) English Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) Download Full Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) Streaming
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: Beauty and the Beast (2017) English Full Movie Watch Online
Beauty and the Beast (2017) Full Movie Online
Beauty and the Beast (2017) Full Movie Online Free
Beauty and the Beast (2017) English Film Free Watch Online
Beauty and the Beast (2017) English Film Live Steaming
Beauty and the Beast (2017) English Full Movie Watch Online
Beauty and the Beast (2017) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online
Beauty and the Beast (2017) English Full Movie Watch Online
Beauty and the Beast (2017) Watch Online Full Free
Beauty and the Beast (2017) English Full Movie Download
Beauty and the Beast (2017) English Full Movie Free Download