Do you need A Social Media Banner, Avatar, Logo, Etc? You've come to the right place!

Carskes

Do you need A Social Media Banner, Avatar, Logo, Etc? You've come to the right place!

Postby Carskes Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:09 am

Hello my Name Is Carske. I am a 18 year old Graphic Designer In College. I specialize in YouTube Graphics, but am willing to do whatever you guys need. The Program that i primarily use is Photoshop, But am currently learning Illustrator. Now i typically do not have a charge, but if you would like me to make 3 or more bigger Graphics, then i will usually have a $15 Charge. If you would like to contact me i will leave my Info below.
Email: NeedleScarab@live.com
RobbzZzGaming

Re: Do you need A Social Media Banner, Avatar, Logo, Etc? You've come to the right place!

Postby RobbzZzGaming Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:41 am

Hey Carskes,

Could you do me a favour and recreate this post under the 'Commissions' section of Graphics Design as you are offering your services to people, even though you aren't necessarily charging them. The 'Graphics Showcase' section is just for people to showoff the work that they have done.

Regards,
RobbzZzGaming
TYC Admin
Framer

Re: Do you need A Social Media Banner, Avatar, Logo, Etc? You've come to the right place!

Postby Framer Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:16 pm

Yes, Carskes, I am interested in getting a new YouTube banner. So, I have left a message for you on your mail. Do check it out. Thanks a lot, if you would do it for free of cost!!

Your maybe friend,
FrameGame TV.
:P
Tlawaoy

Postby Tlawaoy Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:07 pm

you i could use a banner with a cartoon of me drinking bleach to the side and my name in the middle also a profile pic of a cartoon me
thx
my channle is Tlawaoy :mrgreen:
Leo1980

Postby Leo1980 Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:20 pm

Nowadays, social media play the most important role in the life of society thanks to which it is easy to find out the last news, be in touch with friends and even work, but is it expedient to involve social media in the educational system? Does it mean the end of traditional education? Follow to find out more information http://bigessaywriter.com/blog/do-we-ne ... -education

Return to “Social Media Banners and Avatars”