buy discount nike air max 97 shoes cheap

Tess ri

buy discount nike air max 97 shoes cheap

Postby Tess ri Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:32 am

In celebration of the 20th anniversary of the Nike Air Max 97, six creatives, together representing Movement 97, explore the silhouette’s bold character through their own distinct lenses. Faye Webster, Halima Aden, Bryant Lui, NIKE AIR MAX 97 Cheap Anajah Hamilton, Lucia Santina Ribisi and Lauren Tepfer were each born in 1997, and represent a different mode of expression. Their works span various media (from textile to video) and practices (from architecture to photography), but unite here to react to three central themes relating to the AM97 Ultra.

What you see is what you reinvent.When iconic design inspires infinite evolution.The revolution meets the road in the fastest fashion.In their respective responses, each honors the original vision of the Air Max 97 and finds NIKE AIR MAX 97 Womens opportunity to push new boundaries through exploration of the AM97 Ultra.I like patterns and things that match, and with the Air Max 97, I got the idea from the shoe itself. A play on air and the futuristic inspirations of the shoe within a set that felt more like a galaxy. As for the pink shoe, I wanted to keep it monochromatic to really show off its color.

There’s always room for improvement. My life philosophy is: If I did well yesterday, I could do better today. Even with these shoes, Nike is not thinking for the customers today, they’re keeping in mind the customers 10 years from now, NIKE AIR MAX 97 Mens] 20 years from now, 60 years from now. What is that brand going to be remembered for?The design of the shoe, with its iconic curvilinear lines and ripples, inspired the U-shape configuration of the building as well as its S-shape profile. The S and U shapes create indoor and outdoor zones, and I translated the curved stripes into the glowing handrails of the building.

The gradient found on the shoe from silver to black were applied to the glazing of the building to lead the viewer’s attention toward the center of the space by replacing the silver thread with light.Moving in the sneakers feels graceful, so I wanted the video to look very gentle and centered around movement. The pink Air Max 97 Ultras look NIKE AIR MAX 97 Sale angelic and soft, and are appealing to the eye. The black 97 Ultras look powerful, strong and bold. I decided to mix both traits with gentle and strong dance movements, locations that complemented the shoe and roses inspired by the inside of the sneaker.

Return to “Action/Adventure/Roleplaying Videos”