Hello everyone!

Nebojsa Terzic

Hello everyone!

Postby Nebojsa Terzic Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Nebojsa. I am 16 year old and i am from Serbia. Since i was younger, i loved technology and i was always interested in computers, phones, cars and similar.

When i was 15, i got diagnosed cancer. I decided to fight through it like a man. But i also decided to do something that can help others in that time instead of lying in bed doing nothing. While fighting through all that, i started to upload on YouTube. It helped me a lot, my time passed faster and i was always giving my best to improve my content. I had 5 surgeries and this year, i spent almost 3 months in hospital without getting out, so i made a pause from YouTube. When i finished with surgeries and got home, i started recording again.

All that happened to me taught me many things, and some of the things i learned is to respect my life and take care of my health much more and better than i used to and overall focusing on being a better person and helping others. I am healthy now and i give my best to make my content better and to share my knowledge with other people. Thanks for taking your time to read this! :)

Return to “User Introductions”