Views increasing, but sub count still the same?

TheDragonPenny

Views increasing, but sub count still the same?

Postby TheDragonPenny Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:04 pm

My channel has been growing a lot recently, but in the last month or two, I've been getting a lot more views than I usually do, but I haven't gained a single subscriber. Can anyone give me some tips or advice on how to get people to stay active on my channel and subscribe?
PunchBowlGaming

Re: Views increasing, but sub count still the same?

Postby PunchBowlGaming Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:23 pm

That's the hard bit, converting views into regular subscribers. Make sure you are reminding people to sub to you in your videos, so perhaps at the start or end just use a call to action as it's called and ask people to sub of they like the video. They can sometimes be enough to remind people to click the big red button. Also make sure you are replying to comments if and when you are getting them and engaging with you views.

Staying active is great and if you are seeing your views increase you are likely to see subs grow eventually. Watch time is the most important number anyway, so with increased views and watch time your videos will appear higher in the search and therefore lead to more views and subs.

Also make sure you tell them why they should be subscribing, for example say what content you might have coming up, or maybe you are planning a giveaway at some point in the future.

Return to “Gaming”